I am so incredibly humbled by the student feedback from my first eCourse, Clouds on Water: Introduction to Paper Marbling. As I put the finishing touches on the two new marbling eCourses, Advanced Marbling Techniques and Marbling on Fabric, their comments, praise, and support propels me. A big thank you to the inaugural Clouds on Water class! You will always have a special place in my heart.
Here are a few responses from the question, "What did you love most about the course?"
- Having the ability to have the videos running as I was working at the tank. It was almost as good as having Barb in the room. (Joan Merritt)
- I really appreciated Barb's support and timely feedback. (Karen K.)
- The sense of freedom to create! (Karen McMillian)
- Barb's enthusiasm! Also, seeing both Barb's work and Julie's [her marbling assistant] made the process feel more accessible. If I'd only seen Barb's I might have been a little intimidated. (Kelley Walker)
- Barb's engagement with the group, which supported the bringing together of the group as a place of sharing and offering. ~ (Lawrence Sunhorse Maskill)
If you'd like to try a new art form in a supportive, encouraging, perfection-free zone, Clouds on Water: A Journey into the World of Marbling is for you.
Early bird registration specials run through December 31:
- $179 for Introduction to Paper Marbling
- $79 for Advanced Marbling Techniques
- $110 for Marbling on Fabric
- $259 for ALL THREE eCourses!!
I'd love to take you on the marbling journey. Hope to see you in the studio soon!