November Open Studio Saturday, November 16 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, November 17 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
I'm excited to offer a little something special for this month's Open Studio ~ the option to make your own marbled wrapping paper and gift tags!
If you would like to make your own unique wrapping paper and gift tags for the holiday season, birthdays, hostess gifts, baby showers, or any other celebratory event, I'll have pre-alummed, recycled newsprint and kraft paper gift tags available for you to marble on. Because the newsprint is thinner than most regular papers, it is ideal for wrapping...however, it is a little tricky to work with so I will also provide some tips and assistance during your session. All the extra effort will be worth it though...you'll LOVE the end results!
Here's the skinny:
- Only the large marbling tanks (20" x 25") will be used for the newsprint.
- Newsprint is approximately 18" x 24".
- Two gift tags will be provided with each newsprint sheet, which you can marble on or leave blank.
- All materials will be pre-alummed for you so all you have to do is show up and marble!
- Cost for a four-hour session is $75 and includes one tank of bath and all the newsprint you can marble on. (I usually get between 30 and 35 newsprint sheets per bath.)
If you are interested in this special event, you must sign up by Tuesday, November 12 so I can ensure I have enough materials on hand. The regular 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
And of course, the studio will be available for regular marbling as well (all tank sizes). As a reminder, Open Studio is available to former and current students or anyone with prior marbling experience. For more information, such as tank size options and pricing, click here.
To sign up, send me an email (Cheers "at" BarbSkoog "dot" com) with the date, time frame, and tank size you want to work in (if not doing the wrapping paper event).
Looking forward to seeing you!